Pyrolysis vaporization transfer into green energy & Carbon management and transfer into carbon assets
The technology of pyrolysis is using the high heat to break down chemical bonds of compounds / polymers under anaerobic or low oxygen environment. After breaking down the materials, it produces molecule compounds (biomass) which is able to be scanned by chromatography. Moreover, when the biomass is heated up, bigger macromolecule will become smaller macromolecule which are coke, condensable liquid (tar oil), mixed gas and could be recycled as an important resource.
Different reactors’ temperature and heating up speed have different results, and there are four differences below:
- Low temperature pyrolysis: reactor temperature around 350℃~650℃, the main purpose is for carbonization, and produce carbon and charcoal.
- Warm temperature pyrolysis: reactor temperature around 650℃~850℃, the main purpose is for biodiesel, produces tar and carbon black.
- High temperature pyrolysis: reactor temperature around 850℃~1200℃, the main purpose is for production of flammable gas, produces hydrogen, methane, CO and CO2.
- Super high temperature pyrolysis: reactor temperature around 1200℃, the main purpose is for totally vaporizing, produces hydrogen, methane and CO.
The technology of pyrolysis could be widely applied in waste rubber, waste plastic, sludge, mineral oil, chemical oil, industry waste oil, resin, oil paint, sludge from city, domestic wastes, organic wastes, biomass, and etc.
How to transfer into green energy:
“The white pollution” which consists of the polymer compounds which are used to produce human daily consumables/products, such as polystyrene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride causing the pollution.
“The black pollution” which is wasted tires or rubber-made products causing environment pollution.
The white pollution, black pollution, and hazardous wastes which are using incinerator to break down generate smog which produces Dioxins, causing secondary pollution. Therefore, pyrolysis is better than incinerating because it could takes care of economic and environment protection while solving the problem of secondary pollution.
There are three positive products after pyrolysis which are better green energy:
- During the processing of pyrolysis, because of high temperature and hypoxia, the materials will break down into short-chain organic gas and low levels of hydrogen. After purifying, those materials could produce flammable gas which is able to generate and produce electric power.
- After pyrolysis, the remaining material which is liquid tar and it could be fractionated into light oil.
- The much pure carbon and inorganic soil are one of the best materials for building additives or clay.
According to above-mentioned, pyrolysis is a great benefit to the economy, better waste processing, and has a huge application value.