Using Carbonizing technology to create higher value, turning husk wastes to gold.
Promoting rice husk carbonization is not about profit, but hopes to use rice husk carbon as an organic medium to slow down the loss of soil fertility, so that the land that produces good rice can continue to produce good rice. Depending on the specific situation, wood pellet materials, liquefied gas, natural gas, etc. can be selected as the initial heating supply。
- Wood Pellet Materials Wood Chips, Rice Husks can be selected
Biomass can be converted using a gasifier for heat
- Choose LPG or Gas
Liquefied petroleum gas or gas burner equipment can be used as heat
Soot removing reusing System
Flammable gases collected from the process can be used for the whole system’s heat source.
- Smoke Removal
- Dust Removal
- Collect Wood Tar
- Collect Pyroligneous Acid
Save energy, accelerate carbonization, protect environment .
Carbonizing System Operation Brief Description
- After filling the carbonization furnace with rice husks, the burner is ignited by gas to provide heat for the initial carbonization machine.
- The soot processor recovers the soot and uses it for the second-stage heating of the carbonization machine. At this time, the gas can be turned off and the secondary recovered gas can be used for heating, and products such as wood tar or Pyroligneous Acid (wood vinegar) can be collected. (wood tar can be reused)
- After reaching a certain temperature, start to continuously and quantitatively feed materials into the carbonization system. At this time, the carbonization process begins.
- The carbonized rice husk comes out of the cooling and discharging equipment at a temperature can meet the requirements of immediate direct packaging.
Advantages of our continuous carbonization furnace
- Easy Operation with simple daily maintenance
- No Smoke Clean Environmentally Friendly
- The energy is fully utilized, and the gas after combustion is immediately recovered for use in the carbonization system.
- Large Output、High Quality Product、24 hours continuous operation
Rice Husk after carbonizing can be used in two end products
- After the rice husk is burned with low oxygen, and obtain 「Rice Husk Carbon」
It is very helpful to maintain soil fertility, and it is a good organic medium, which can be directly used as a soil acid-base neutralizer
- 、 Collect the smoke from low-oxygen combustion of rice husks, and after condensation, and obtain 「 Rice Husk Vinegar 」
Has insect repelling effect sand is very helpful in organic farming.
In addition, carbon can also be made into various shapes to facilitate sales.